Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy School Days!















Oh my gosh! Talk about your crazy week. I've had a gazillion things to do everyday this week on top of homework and activites. My legs are in so much pain! Yesterday I could barely walk in between class periods, but it's all worth it in the end when you realize if you work hard you can get into a good college and get a good job :-)

Right now I'm basically going to update through polyvore because it's faster and I'd rather make an easy set on polyvore vs. writing a short, bad quality blog post. I love my readers (the very few I have) so continue reading because I'm still going to try very hard to update through polyvore, like I said, and make these blog posts on weekends and fridays. I hope everybody had a great week! <3


rAnDoM FaCt oF tHe DaY:

Did you know the first product with a bar code was wrigley's gum?

No comments:

Post a Comment