Friday, October 7, 2011

Hello? Anybody reading?



Hi! Oh my gosh! I haven't blogged in so long. I feel like I've abandoned my blog...I'm even thinking about getting a tumblr blog instead of my blogspot one. What do you think?
I'm kind of indecisive about the whole thing, but I've re-designed my blog and now I'm a little happier :) I've made a lot of sets, but polyvore changed their website and I had to re-connected my blog, and I've been busy, and I've been lazy, and....I just haven't gotten to it yet. So, I owe my readers (the very few I probably have) a HUGE update of posts and sets via polyvore and my brain. I'm sorry :(
P.S. I got these great pictures from http://www.icanread.tumblr.com
I love this blog and a few other favorites of mine are:
http://www.3yelashes.tumblr.com (I found this AMAZING blog via teenvogue)
RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY:
Anatidaephobia is a fear that somewhere in the world there is a duck watching you.
Haha! Weird right? I never thought that was a real fear until now...

No comments:

Post a Comment