Sunday, August 14, 2011

I have a confession to make...

Readers, you read the title corectly. I'm confessing one of my biggest secrets on my blog. I CAN'T COOK! Yes, I know it's sad but most of my cooking ideas and projects become burnt piles of ash that taste like rock solid dirt. Wait! Keep reading because there is happy news! I BAKED MY FIRST BATCH OF COOKIES TODAY! I'm so excited. Well, I started off horribly with half a pack of Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies wasted, but I tried again and they weren't burnt! I was so happy I almost cried. You probably don't feel the joy I feel, but seriously this takes up like four lines on my list of life accomplishments. (That includes spelling the word accomplishment right.) PEACE & LOVE.

P.S. I'm posting the pictures separately because I forgot to un-block the pop up thing. Stupid computer; I'll post the random fact of the day with the pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment