Sunday, August 14, 2011

Outfit of the day!!!





















This is my third post...somebody call the cops!




















Wow! Post number three! This is for not posting in so long I guess...Well, this is my outfit of the day. Cute huh? If you don't agree I'd rather not hear about it. Before I show the pictures I just have to ask about Polyvore. Should I? Should I not? I think it looks interesting, but I could be wrong. Anyway, my post about cookies has made me hungry. ADIOS! (that means bye in spainish if you didn't know that, to all my spainish readers, excuse the spelling!) PEACE & LOVE.


shirt: Cotton On

skinny jeans: Celebrity Pink

shoes: Famous Footwear

belt: my mom's
necklace: 360 boutique


Random Fact Of The Day #2:

Did you know one of Saturn's moons, Mimas, closely resembles the Death Star and Pac-Man?















No comments:

Post a Comment